Renovo’s Warranty & Returns
Renovo Cellular Parts Has Very Simple To Follow Returns And Warranty Policies.
All of our cellular parts are properly tested and placed in an anti-static bag before they are packed in the box.
If the package arrives damaged or it looks like it has been opened DO NOT accept the package.
Exchange damaged/defective LCDs for credit or for another LCD
Submit your exchanges within 60 days from the delivery date.
- The defective products must be shipped in the same conditions they arrived.
- Antistatic back and LCD packaging must be reused in order to protect the screen from physical and ESD damage while shipping it back.
- Shipment of damaged parts must be insured. We will not be responsible for parts that get lost or damaged because of improper packing.
- Upon arrival and inspection, we will issue a credit on your account or we will ship the replacement LCD within 1-2 business days.
- Cross shipment is available if customers have enough credit on their account.
Submit your returns within 15 days from the delivery date for 100% of your money back.
- Return products will be tested upon arrival and a refund will be issued within 1-2 business days
- The conditions of the return products (working or damaged) must be the same as when the product was delivered.
Parts that we will not accept
Rejected parts will be shipped back at the buyer’s cost. Warranty will not apply to parts that have been modified or improperly installed*.
- Broken / Cracked / Chipped Glass
- Torn Flex cable
- Parts damaged by liquids
- LCDs that are missing the logo / sticker
- Missing brackets / damaged frame.
How to request a warranty / return:
Once you have placed your order and created an account visiting the “My Account” page will present you with your recent order history. Next to the order in question you will see a “Request Warranty” button. Simply click this and it will guide you through the process!